lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Thursday, September 15

I think I am in LOVE again!

This week has been a bit of a journey... I have been sick and thus unable to train or sleep properly... it has been a bit of a trial, I have been feeling low about beeing sick and unable to do things.

Last weeks soul team was very good, so encouraging, God is AMAZING!! This week I have been learning so much more about how when I am weak God is strong and how I need to rely on him not on myself.

I have been really stirred up on the inside, re-learning love, how undeserved, how wonderful, and what it means for me to love others and how love is so not what hollywood makes it out to be.

I had a great walk on the beach yesterday and I have been doing some thinking, and now it is time to put those thoughts into action... however hard it is! And it will be hard because I am the biggest wimp I know and can never say what I want to.

LOVE
'...God is love...' (1 John 4:16)

Now its just going to be a challenge to love like God does, a selfless love, wanting what is best for the other person.

Luke Freeman 09:43 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005