lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Monday, September 12

AGM and a foot tall cup


Had the mosman rowing club AGM (anual general meeting for those uninformed on the ways of the world) yesterday, it was full of a couple of grumpy old men (non-rowers) who could not understand a few simple concepts and were only concerned with the price of beer.

At the end we had awards presentations that I was not expecting. Kiran and I won the "Youth Oarsman of the Year" award together and I won the "Top Pointscorer of the Year" so Kiran took home the former and I took home the latter, the only problem is that I spent 3 hours getting to forest way, lugging it around with my jacket draped over it and all I had eaten all day until 3pm was a sausage roll at 1:15, and I almost fainted. But I am on the fix (from being sick with a cold etc) and am looking forward to getting back into it. I am in melbourne tomorrow though!

Cheers,
Luke

Luke Freeman 10:21 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005