lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Saturday, March 5

Uni, Nationals and Life

Well at the moment I am pretty bogged down with uni work, one of my projects at the moment is to make a webpage, which I am doing for Mosman Rowing Club... it is actually turning out really good... I am learning a lot, fast.

Last w/e was state, and I will share a couple of photos soon, I have nationals comming up Tuesday through to Sunday and am racing multiple times every day.

Life is going well, I am enjoying being more independant, not locked up in peoples expectations, being single is good too as I have been able to focus on friendships, which rocks!!

Neway, I am off (like an egg)

Luke Freeman 15:26 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005