lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Tuesday, March 15

Finished

Well, In the end I am pleased, bronze in Mu172x and ranked 7th in SB1x... and learned some really good lessons.

I have my first uni exam today, and I frankly cant wait for it to finish, its dragged on way too long.

52 weeks left until nationals, bout 70 till junior worlds, training starts back tomorrow*!!

I am actually looking forward to the winter season :P

Cheers,
Luke


*well actually we are doing an erg this morning, but on-water training....the good stuff..... starts back tomorrow!

Luke Freeman 07:03 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005