lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Sunday, August 8

some random title goes here, how about Saturday, 8 August, 2004

mmm i was just thinking... well, i have been thinking recently... i should be more honest and open and extactic about things... just speak how i feel for the goods...

here are just some...

i love god... he is awesome... but sometimes i cause our relationship to suffer... i love him, he forgives me, i cant wait to go to heaven

i love my family, they are so wonderful, they hurt me the most; because they are so close to me, they teach me how to be a good person... they contributed heaps to moulding me (but god made the clay)

i love beth... she is so wonderful, im glad god put her in my life, im so thankful for it... i enjoy spending time with her.... i wish i could see her more... i want out relationship to be a three person relationship; her, god, me... i love beth, i love her hugs too, and i love her smile, and her eyes, and i lov..............................

i love my friends, guys and girls, we go through hard times, thou they are always there for me... we have really deep relationships, really easy going relationships, we all know that we are loved by eachother, therefore we are so comfortable with eachother... we're like family... i need to hug them more, hugs are good

nitio, i need to go to bed... but to be honest... i wont be sleeping for a while

Luke Freeman 21:43 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005