lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Thursday, August 26

im just crzy and very unwell

i am in so much pain physically!!
i am so tired...

and i dont have enuf time to even blog... there are so many unanswered emails in my inbox (and deleted items)!!

but, god is good, great rather... actually amazing

i dont kno where else i wud b thou

...

in other news... my new zootsuits from simply oarsome just arrived (had it been a day earlier, it would have saved me from getting a rash from wearing my wet one this morning... on that point... i am so dead, we trained so hard this morn... felt good thou... but not afta trainin 3 times on wed... my bum is so sore)

Luke Freeman 16:53 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005