lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Monday, July 19

blogged out procastination

mmm, blogging has been my biggest source of procrastination of late... i am running so far behind on school work... and piano practice... i would be lucky to practice once a week, thats certainly not good for my seventh grade!!! and i call my self a tutor!?!? im never going to get into the con at this rate... oh well, im having second thoughts anyway, one degree will be fine for me for a while... and after that... travelling, and hopefully the olympics, and youth work, and all the other things i enjoy!!! but theres a lot of hard work ahead of me ?( blogging off luke (ps, i wont be blogging as regularily for now... much to peoples excitement)

Luke Freeman 12:38 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005