lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Monday, June 28

well, i am about to go to sleep although i have to be awake in 6 hours...

life is interesting...

its good though, can't wait till holidays, although im already in denial about how short they are :'(...

i spent most of the night at weights for rowing, talking on msn, reading blogs and not to mention talking to mum for an hour about uni... its actually getting me excited!!

oh by the way my ten thousandth word is nolens-volens

anyway, im off, just remembered my quiet time is yet to be had, and i want to try and get some sleep so im off :)

luke

... sumtimes I wonder if anyone will eva luv me... but then i remember that god is there, and thats got to count for a heck of a lot... and he also has a plan for who i will end up with, my dad prays for them every night, i think i should too... its exciting to know (or not know rather) whats installed for me... all i know is that there is no way it will not be good... sure there will be hard times where i feel like giving up, but in the long run it will be worth it...

Luke Freeman 21:35 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005