lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Thursday, June 10

Sick Days

10 minutes until i can have more drugs...

...well, this morning i woke up at 2 after only having about 2 hours sleep, i woke up to the sound of my pillow falling 8 feet off the edge of my bed, subconciously i sent myself lunging over the edge and in the process hit my temple on the corner of the thing that stops you falling out of bed...

...then i finally got back to sleep despite the pain, and my alarm went off at 4, it shocked me and i hit my head really hard on the beam going accross my bed, but i continued to get ready for rowing, until the point where i could barely see, then i just poped some pills, grabbed my blanket and collapsed on the booby-trap-less lounge...

...i woke up again at 7 only to find out that not only did i miss rowing, but i was also very late for school; thus i rushed around like a mad dog, and ran out the door half ready, only to run into mum who said i should take the day off...

...it wasnt until i was midway to the bus stop that i realised how stupid this was, and i called mum, and i turned around to come back home...

1 min until i can have more drugs, oh this'll do

at least i dont have conjunctive itus anymore, and i have a bed, a great family and education, a place to worship, amazing friends, and food on the table

Luke Freeman 07:58 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005