lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Sunday, June 13

Insomniac

I guess a good thing about being a complete and utter insomniac, is when I cant sleep, I think, I think a lot, life is amazing, its amazing how you can go through your day and not think about it, we as a human race are so lucky... And I read, a lot of interesting stuff really, I also read peoples blogs, they're interesting, lozza had a really interesting post about not hiding behind masks, and many other people had good posts to, and I play the guitar, its good living upstairs now, not worry to much about waking people up...

I'm really enjoying life at the moment, although its really confusing and I'm getting more and more knackered as the days go by, I'm really appreciating what I have though...

nature has been my biggest refresher recently, I've been loving the water in the mornings and the sunrises, they're cool, and in the afternoons when I don't have rowing, ill often ignore my school work for a while and go for a run and explore some of nature and have my quiet time in the bush, at a lookout, or just at a park

people are so confusing, though I am just sitting and watching my life now, so its not so bad, all I really care about is making sure that I'm loving people, that people know that I've made an effort to come and say hi, to chat...

I'm working on breaking down physical barriers, comfort zones, because for so many people their love language is through physical contact and they don't get enough, and for those who's primary love language is not that its still very valid and helpful relationship building, it shows that they're worth going out of the way for...

I barely know my emotions at the moment, I'm just trying to make sure that no one else is dictating them though...

I think that if there was a bit more loving going on it would be great for my friends, so what if some of it turns into bf/gf relationships, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, and for you to be confident as a person, you need to know all sides of you and your friends, I think I could actually safely say that more of that type of relationships in my age group at church would be healthy, as long as it didn't go to far...

life is so amazing...

friends are great and god is better, and I'm damn lucky to have some great, close friends that I can share things with... Not to mention the greatest friend of all :)...

I wonder who reads these blogs? Its so weird, my old blog was private and I would put so much in it... I just try and be conscious that this is public and not to put to much in... But on the other hand, what do I have to hide, as long as I don't put anything that would be damaging to anyone, that could turn into gossip, it should all be fine... And honestly if people want to jump to conclusions about who I am, then go for it, that's their decision, but unfortunately (or fortunately) there is no reading between the lines in my life, I say what I mean, and if that offends anyone or states something about my character, then so be it...

I met Ryan for the first time today, its good to match a face and personality with a whole heap of posts, I would never have guessed it to be him though... I wonder if people didn't know me and they read my blog, would they ever guess what I am like, I hope I appear to be the same me everywhere... coz I am

I haven't seen anyone from casper in ages, depressing, hope Curtis will end up coming 2 state music camp, good on him for getting the main part in stage artz new production...

ill have to try and remember to see if I could get a lift with Kelly to state music camp, because she's going up after the EPA, and I only just realize that they cross over... Silly me

I wont be back from music camp until the 24th, I wonder what time I arrive home, I hope I will be able to tutor and not re schedule...

birthdays, birthday's, they're everywhere, firstly Pete's is this Wednesday, were goin 2 have coffee after school, (and after my ortho appointment, how cool would it be if he supprised me and took my braces off :)), then jonnos the next day on Thursday, I wont see him till Friday though, if not later :(... Then I'm straight off to music camp and don't get back until the day b4 Nat's birthday....

that's another weird thing, the girls were going on about 16 and never been kissed, is that a big thing for girls? Is it a aim to be kissed before the age of 16? Or were they just fooling around with Nat...

which brings me onto cruel questions, like Bec Buckley came up 2 me (quite rudely may I add, I was in the middle of a conversation with stanno, meh u get over it) and said "Luke, you see we have a little dilemmar, well natty is 16 on the 25th and ..."
its just like when one of ur mates asks you if you think his girlfriend is hot and if you say yes, he's like "I'm gonna kill u, don't u dare try and steal her!!" and if you say no, then he's like "I'm gonna kill u, she's damn hot, u prick" ... Just cruel questions, and the worst thing is that silence can be interpreted as an answer on its own, so guess wot I did, I just blushed and patted her on the head...

on Friday I arrived home and saw a letter for me that had come through the post, and it contained a small piece of paper, saying with compliments, and it had two free hoyts adult movie passes, and I'm like score, but why the heck have I received them...

meh, I'm going to attempt to sleep now, wish me luck...

nightio

Luke Freeman 23:36 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005