lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Saturday, June 5

Category: Why?

Well, I thought I would email, him to say, “Hello” or “can I borrow a DVD?”
But then I decided, I am really trying to avoid schoolwork

Friday, December 06, 2002
Posted 4:45 PM by Tom Comment (0)

I went to ISCF at the girl's school. Am I allowed to name it? What if I say something rude. Well it's the same one I went to yesterday, and seeing as I'm the only one who reads the blog (and perhaps my mother, if you are neither me or my mother e-mail me thomasw@ahill.com and say "Hello" or "Can I borrow a DVD?").

---
also for the fans, heres a picture of spedo joel

Luke Freeman 18:58 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005