lukewise.co.nr home  :: blog  >  links /  archive /  friends




Tuesday, June 8

Category: Morning Blogs

Hey, its 4:54 and i figured out this is the best time for me to blog :)
Gordy and I are hanging out this arvo, but westies over, so i mite see if we just wanna play basket ball over at the oval... otherwise today is a pretty boring day ahead of me, so thats all i have to say about that...

in other news i can say that i am quite happy because my SD card came yesterday and thats cool because i now have a lot of music and music videos on my palm :D **which means happy me**

well that was the toast popping so i g2g butter it while its warm,

luke




oooo, creed

Luke Freeman 04:58 |


Free Domain Name - www.YOU.co.nr! Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional Valid CSS! Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Get Thunderbird! Get Firefox!

© Luke Freeman 2005, Last Updated 2:44 PM 18/08/2005